Tenant Leasing Policies for Bellerive and Grand Champions
- Rent is due by the first of the month. A late fee is charged on the 2nd of each month.
- Tenants must not engage or allow their guests to engage in any illegal conduct or activity that disturbs the peaceful enjoyment of other tenants and their apartments. This means no loud music, no running up and down the common stairwell, no slamming of doors, no nuisance pets (excessive barking, whining, meowing, and so on), etc. Be mindful of the other tenants.
- “3 STRIKES AND YOU’RE OUT!” First offense is a warning, the second offense is a fine, and any further offenses will result in eviction. Assessing each complaint and issuing a warning/fine/eviction is at the discretion of management.
- Management an “open door” policy. We encourage tenants to talk to us about their situation or concerns.
- Tenants are responsible for light bulbs and batteries for the smoke/CO detectors.
- Tenants are required to have carpets professionally cleaned at lease end and must provide proof of such via receipt from professional carpet cleaners. No personal machines or “Rug Doctors” accepted.
- Landlord liability insurance is required. Tenants can provide proof of their purchased policy or enroll in a policy offered through management at tenant's expense.